ATTRACT THE RIGHT FOLLOWERS, CREATE ENGAGEMENT AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS ON INSTAGRAM
- Do you stare at your phone for so long wondering what you should post to Instagram, that you end up not posting anything at all?
- Would you LOVE to have more (or some!) engaged followers that convert to paying customers?
- Do you wish that your account looked more professional and authentic?
Knowing what pictures to post, finding the right words and creating engagement on Instagram, can feel so overwhelming!
I know. I used to feel exactly the same way (so many hours spent staring aimlessly at my phone!) That was until I created a strategy to make it super easy and effective. I learnt how to attract my ideal customers, foster authentic relationships and create followers that care about my business.
The result was not just greater engagement….but an INCREASE IN SALES!
But before we go any further……….let me dispel some Insta-myths!
- You don’t need thousands of followers to book clients on Instagram.
- You don’t need to be a master photographer.
- You don’t need to have a go-jetting 5 star lifestyle, be a supermodel, wear Prada, be dating Lewis Hamilton or live in a house that’s been on ‘Grand Designs!’
The only thing you need is a PLAN.
I have an account with just 1300 followers, yet my formula for engagement has enabled me to book clients in my wedding photography business on a regular basis AND grow my coaching business effortlessly (I now coach creative business owner’s in 4 Continents thanks to Instagram!)
If I can do it, so can you!
Join me this MAY at The Bedruthan Hotel in Cornwall, for my Instagram workshops. I will show you exactly how YOU can ATTRACT the right followers, create ENGAGEMENT and GROW your business on Instagram.
These workshops will contain loads of important information but they are designed to be practical. You will walk away with a very clear plan tailored to your business.
HOW TO USE INSTAGRAM FOR BUSINESS
A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO CREATING SALES ON INSTAGRAM
THURSDAY 17th MAY 2018
10am – 5pm
This workshop is designed for those seeking to understand how to use all of Instagram’s features effectively. We will cover:
- How to create a purpose driven account
- Defining your Ideal Client – who they are, what they want & where to find them on Instagram!
- Creating an Effective Bio
- Understanding how to use Hashtags
- How to gain new, engaged followers every week
- How to create authentic engagement using captions
- Using ‘Stories’ and other features to sell
- Understanding Branding: My Top 5 ways to brand your business and make your feed look appealing and professional.
- Tips, Links & Hacks – An insiders Guide to making life easier!
- The Essential ‘DO’s and DON’Ts’ – stuff you NEED to know!
This workshop also includes a 90 minute Photography Workshop:
- How to take better pictures for Instagram using a phone or camera (you’ll need to bring one!)
- How to style & brand your pictures for Instagram
The price includes lunch, tea and coffee and snacks throughout the day. The workshops will be limited to 15 people.
If you want a step-by-step guide on how you can start using Instagram to grow your business; get more followers, create conversations and turn them into customers, then this workshop is for YOU! I will show you how to take better photos, write engaging captions and make your account stand out!
BRAND YOUR INSTAGRAM
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC BRAND ON INSTAGRAM TO ENGAGE & BOOK CLIENTS
FRIDAY 18th MAY 2018
10am – 5pm
This is for those of you who are using Instagram but not getting the traction you desire. It is about creating a standout brand that feels authentic, connects with your dream clients and grows your business organically online. We will cover:
- Defining your Brand Type.
- A step-by-step guide to creating your Brand Message, Promise & Persona.
- What is your Core Message? – Understanding your ‘why’ & how to portray it through imagery
- How to connect with your Ideal Client – who they are, what they want & where to find them on Instagram!
- Using Archetypes – My favourite tool EVER!
- Creating a Colour Narrative
- Planning your posts & understanding what photos to include
- Using ‘Stories’ to sell
As well as all my Tips & Tricks:
- My guide to creating consistency, using Instagram’s best features and keeping ahead of the Algorithm.
The price includes lunch, tea and coffee and snacks throughout the day. The workshops will be limited to 15 people, so that I am able to give 1:1 support.
This workshop is ideal for those who already know how to use Instagram but want to up-level their brand so that it appeals directly to their dream clients.
Hi I’m Natalie & the girl @mckenzie_brown
I have been a Photographer for over 25 years. I’ve worked in editorial, advertising, cinematography, weddings and branding. My career has been dedicated to understanding exactly how visual imagery affects an ideal client.
I have worked for small creative businesses to giant film production companies such as Paramount and have seen my work published extensively online and in print. For the past 10 years I have run and grown my own successful photographic company, Mckenzie Brown Photography, using online marketing and social media.
In 2015, I embarked on a 2-year training programme that resulted in an International Business Coaching Certification specialising in Branding Strategy. As well as running my photography business, I now coach creative entrepreneurs how to grow a profitable business online doing something they love.
OKAY, I’M READY TO USE INSTAGRAM TO ATTRACT THE RIGHT FOLLOWERS, ENGAGE WITH CUSTOMERS AND GROW MY BUSINESS. WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
What others are saying……
‘I now have a completely different mindset on my business. I finally have a vision of what I want my photography business to look like and more importantly how to make my vision come to life. I have increased my Instagram following – I now have double the Instagram engagement than I did before. I cannot thank Natalie enough, what a super star!’
Paige Grace Photography
SO IF YOU ARE READY TO CREATE YOUR INSTA-PLAN,
BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW!